Labels

17 April 2012

A Tiddly Cute Bunny

Good morning!      It's Tuesday again... but not a challenge week this week at Tiddly Inks as our Photo Inspiration challenge still has one more week to run.  Here's a bit of Tiddly Inks inspiration for you anyway:






































































I made this card quite a while ago and it is actually in the current Mad For Markers Copicendium which is a lovely little mini magazine full of lovely copic coloured inspiration from various people around blogland.  I think I might give away a copy of it later this week.

The papers I have used for this card are from Crate Paper and  Echo Park.  The lovely woodgrain fimo button is from Jane and the sentiment comes with the adorable Wryn - Somebunny Loves You image at Tiddly Inks.  The seam binding ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The card is smaller than my usual at 11cm x 11cm.

Here's a close-up of Wryn:
























And here are the copics I used:






















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Karen's Doodles: Something Spring 
Love to Create: Friends
icopic Challenge #78: Spring colours


See you later!

Arabella

24 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww what a cutie! Love how you have coloured her hair. I always love how simple yet effective your layouts are...the image is always the star! :)

Maria Therese said...

So cute ♥

angelwhispers said...

Arabella this is just beautiful and loving the fresh colours of your papers just perfect! Chanelle xxx

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful coloring and papers! ....and I just love Wryn! :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my this little bunny is an adorable!! Gorgeous coloring and design! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Love to Create challenge!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Arabella! I love the papers and the sweet image! Fantastic coloring!

Tracy said...

She's wonderful Arabella! Love the colors you've chosen and your coloring is spot on as always. :-) Hugs!

Rachel Parys said...

Fun, fun colors! I keep thinking about getting her, don't have her quite yet! (trying to be good) Very sweet card!

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Arabella! I have this digi printed and waiting to be colored and now you've got me eager to get started ;) Lovely papers and I really like the pretty ribbon threaded through that button.

Danni said...

So adorable!! Fun card!

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, sorry I've missed so many of your gorgeous cards - you've dropped off my dashboard thingy again! No idea why, but until you come back I don't see your posts - blogger does this to me a lot!!

Love the card in the previous post - Fluffy is just gorgeous and you've used a wonderful colour combo.

Ah and before I go, I gave in and got Wryns! Note plural - I never get just one digi image!! If I get any time I'll be colouring them in soon.

Sarah

eva said...

she is so sweet! love your coloring!

Shelby said...

Such a sweet and adorable card! Love how you've done her hair...captured the texture beautifully.

Shelby

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, love the colours and papers too, hugs Pops x

Jackie Thomas said...

This is simply gorgeous. I love everything about it and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Hooked on crafts.
Hugs Jackie

Marta said...

Beautiful card, Arabella! sweet card!!!

Lisa Minckler said...

This card is FABULOUS! I love how you've brought your little image to life with so much vibrance and the papers and layout and luscious! Very pretty card.

Lisa :)

Nicki said...

This is a lovely card, gorgeous colouring!

Nicki, x

Mary J said...

She's so pretty, I love how you've used the papers Arabella!

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Такой кроличек симпатичный, очень красивая открытка!

Sheri said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! Darling, darling card! Thank you so much for joining us at iCopic! :)

Crafty and Green said...

Stunning Card! Fantastic Coloring!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Hope to See you again soon!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Corrinne said...

I saw you on HookedOnCraft. How fun & sweet! I love the happy colors & details :)

I'd love to see you join us at Tuesday ALchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We have a great prize AND open DT call!

Happiness
Corrinne

RiNNE said...

Love!!!!! So pretty! Awesome sentiment!