Labels

06 March 2012

Arabella, crafting in Sydney

You can't keep a good 'crafter' and her good man down!  Not even when they're entertaining their little niece, on a rainy day,  with Play-Doh. Don't you just love my little blue witchy-poo?



Said, little niece, turned 2 while our 'Greek based chickies' were visiting their Sydney family.  And guess what?  Arabella was asked for help in decorating the birthday cake and given a brief which she lovingly and creatively filled.  Take a look at the end result...  (I might need Arabella to help me out here, can't for the life of me get this jpg to load vertically). 


Don't you just love the paper/card balloons?  And the brilliant number 2?  Our littlest chickadee sure loved her cake.

Happy crafting all.

AprilBlackbird

2 comments:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Darling and such a fun way to spend with family. :D

Unknown said...

Awww they both wonderful creations. I know my little girl would love the cake (and the witch!!).

Sarah