Labels

19 December 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #121

Good morning!  We Pollycraft girls are finally back with a new challenge after our four week break!  You would not believe the number of entries we had into the big four week Christmas Fun challenge!  Over 640 wonderful entries!   I've about worn my keyboard out commenting!

The four lucky winners will be announced on the Pollycraft blog soon, but in the meantime, our challenge to you for this week (from the lovely Sheena) is to Punch It!  Head over to the Pollycraft Monday Challenge blog for some wonderful inspiration from my teamies and to find out the details!

I haven't quite finished making Christmas cards yet, to I used the opportunity to get one more done...






































































Firstly, I must apologise for the dark pictures... There's no sunshine here at the moment!  I feel quite put out!  I wouldn't mind so much if we had some lovely white fluffy snow, but there's no chance of that for a while yet.

To tell you the truth, punches are not really my thing... I find them a bit bulky and awkward and so I never buy them.  I do have a circle punch though which I recently purchased to make my Snowman Poop gifts (another story) for Christmas, so I used it for the sentiment.  The flourishes are cut with my Slice machine, but I guess if you closed one eye and squinted you could think they were punched.

This image is one of the adorable new Swings and Slides Merry Christmas images called Happy Mail.  Did you know that right now you can get all 28 of the Swings and Slides digis for just £8.99 in the shop?!  That is such a good deal!

The papers I have used are from October Afternoon.  I have coloured the image with copics and added lots of Stickles.  The sentiment stamp is from LOTV as are the postmark stamps.  The crystals are by Prima.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges #22: Christmas
Gingerloft Challenge #30: Christmas and Winter
One Stitch at a Time #93: Anything Goes
Catch the Bug: Baby it's cold outside
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #51: Anything Goes for Christmas


Here's a close-up:

























And here are the copics I used:


























Have a lovely week!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

19 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Arabella, your colouring is stunning, love the shine you have been able to give that postbox. Joey x

Kylie said...

beautiful card Arabella. Love your colouring, the papers and all the sparkles. Santa poop? Can't wait for that blog post! lol.
Merry Christmas hun.

Hugs, Kylie ox

Céline said...

HI Arabella!
fab card, love the colorful theme.
amazing coloring as usual. so cute image
hugs
céline

Lynsey said...

This is such a beautiful card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Mary J said...

Stunning - your colouring is so amazing Arabella and gorgeous layout!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring ♥♥

Marjo said...

Gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Hazel said...

What a darling card - super colouring on that sweet image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challene 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card & such beautiful colouring too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

mags said...

Super card. The image is lovely and coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
Mags
x

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Arabella - I love your coloring. The papers and flourish are so pretty too.

Cazza said...

Oh wow, I love the DP's you've used they're absolutely gorgeous! And as always amazing colouring honey :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Lou Mac said...

Gahhh!! How cute are those papers?! You have such a knack of matching your colouring to your papers perfectly!!

I totally get you about the punches thing - they aren't for everyone. But you gave it a good go and that's all we want from ya! :D Gorgeous card all the same.

Glad to know I'm not the only one still in possession of a Slice. I love mine, everyone else despises them!!

xo

Faye said...

What a super cute card, loving the scrummy papers too. Have a wonderful Christmas. xxx

Min said...

Wow, your coloring is just FABULOUS!! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Baby It's Cold Out" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, am having a bit of trouble with bloggy tonight - it's refusing to let me see your gorgeous cards in full, I'm only getting little bits of the pics. From what I can see they are wonderful cards - the colouring on this one is just amazing!

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and thanks for being a bloggy friend!

Sarah

Amanda R said...

Amazing coloring Arabella and I love the soft colors you used, very pretty! Have a wonderful holiday!

Sherry said...

Your card is adorable. Luv everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge.

Hugs,

Sherry-DT

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Arabella, so cute and colourful. Thanks for taking part in the Dream Valley Christmas Challenge!
Clairexx