Labels

02 December 2011

More New Releases at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Good morning!  It's day 2 of new releases at Little Miss Muffet stamps this week and we have one new kid and one you've seen before from the Operation TREEHOUSE collection to show you!  Take a peek over at the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog to meet Agent Bubblegum Zipping (in NZ we call these things Flying Foxes) and Bandit Boy Tom.  I'm so excited that there is now a boy in the collection!

Here's my card:










































































How cute and boyish is he?!  I loosely followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday, but I got carried away with the sewing and accidentally stitched the blue strip down before I could tuck those circles behind it... oops!  The buttons are from my stash and the papers are from Bo Bunny and October Afternoon.  The sentiment stickers are from the Fynmark Fundamentals range.  The crystals are from Prima.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday #183: Sketch
The Paper Shelter Challenge #42: Anything Goes
Fab n Funky Challenges #101: Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #66: Birthday

Here are the copics I used:



















Have a lovely Friday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece


15 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I just love this layout, the stitching is so fab.

I went to stitch a card yesterday and promptly broke my machine :( Oh well, it wasn't meant to be I guess ;D

Such gorgeous colouring, I wish I had chosen yellow for the shirt, it zings!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.
Wendy xx

Joey said...

Arabella this is so cute, love the brightness of the colours. Joey x

Terry said...

Thank you so much for joining the DT from Sketch Saturday with your fabulously colored card, I just love it. Hugs Terry xxxx

Danni said...

What a fun card and such a cute image! It made me smile!

Tracey Manderson said...

wow great card, and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the challenge
hugs
Tracey

Lori Turner said...

Wow! That image is so adorable and your coloring is AMAZING!! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Unknown said...

Awe what a sweetie! Hugs! Leah Ann

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Arabella. Love the colours and beautiful image
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, sorry I've not been around much - getting busy here with the lead up to Christmas. Just been catching up on your cards - beautiful as always. Love the image on this one, that frog looks so fed up!! Sarah

Tamie said...

Love this card! The brads, buttons, pattern paper and image are just awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

RiNNE said...

Super fun! Love the mixtures of details!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Perfect color schemes and I love those buttons on there! Great layout and the distressing on the circles is a great touch. Always fabulous coloring - love the highlights! :D

Cards By MI said...

Great card! Lovely! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Céline said...

Hi Arabella!
as ususal i loooooove your coloring ! gorgeous card with bandit boy, love the fab papers
hugs
céline (guest LMM)