Labels

11 December 2011

Just call me Princess!

Hello!  I must apologise for my sporadic posting lately... I'm just finding that getting organised for Christmas is getting on top of me... that and having my parents visiting at the moment.  It would be awfully anti-social of me to head off to my craft room after work every day!  

Tomorrow we are off to Budapest for a few days... I'm really looking forward to it.  I hear it is a very beautiful city.

I have another bookmark to share today... this one using Everyday Princess from Tiddly Inks.   Don't forget there's still time to enter our Ooh La La Sexy card challenge at Tiddly Inks!

















































This image makes me smile.  I work with three boys on the boat and no other girls... when they want something they sometimes call me Princess or The Princess.  I rather like it!  I think I'll keep this bookmark for myself.

The paper I have used is from Crate Paper.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I have coloured the Everyday Princess with copics.

I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:
Our Creative Corner: All Ruffled Up
Wee Memories: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #112: Anything Goes

Have a lovely rest of the weekend!  I'll be back at the end of the week next week!

Ciao!

Arabella Chickie






9 comments:

Céline said...

another gorgeous bookmark Arabella, love her beautiful dress!
fab coloring as usual
hugs
céline

lindyloo said...

thank you for joining us at craftycatz this week with your beautiful work linda x

RiNNE said...

That paper is perfect for a little princess bookmark! Love your sweet and femme creation! Have fun in Budapest!

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, so sorry I've not been over to say hi for ages. Things are getting a bit hectic here in the run up to Christmas - can see you are run off your feet too!! Hope you are having a lovely time with your parents and enjoyed your trip out.

The bookmark is gorgeous - as are all the projects I've just seen whilst catching up on your blog. Loved your Tiddly Inks DT card - very oh la la!!

Sarah

Tui Nathan said...

How adorable is this ... love your colouring and love your take on our ruffles challenge!
Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!

Sharon Wheet said...

I love the book mark. the image is too cute, and the color is perfect! and I understand how this cutie makes you smile, I just can't quick looking at her! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ and Happy Christmas. xx

Larissa said...

So adorable! Love the skirt.

Hugs,
Larissa

Anne Marie Hile said...

What an adorable bookmark, Arabella! Your shading is gorgeous and the color combo is too cute. Love that sweet little ballerina image with her ruffled tu-tu. Cuteness! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative corner! :)