Labels

06 December 2011

It's a Tiddly Tuesday!

Good morning!  I can't believe it's Tuesday already!  Time is just whizzing by for me at the moment!  

Today we have a new challenge starting at Tiddly Inks!  We had some gorgeous creations entered into our two week Anything Goes Challenge!  Wowsers!  There are some amazing artists out there!

This week's challenge is to make a Sexy card to warm things up... fun huh?!   Head over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from my teamies!

Here's my card using Angel Spice's Halloween:










































































I have used a mixture of papers from Crate Paper, October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye.  The felt tree is from The Craft Barn, the flower is one of mine, the handbag charm is from Telford's Direct (I cut off the Halloween bag she was carrying) and the button is from Doodlebug, oh and the sentiment is from Penny Black and I have added yellow Stickles to her halo.  I cut the heart shapes with my Slice machine.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenges #87: Anything Goes plus Glitter (I added Stickles to her halo)
Crafty Boots Challenges: Anything Goes
Sir Stampalot Challenge - December: Bingo (Flowers, Buttons and Stickles)
2 Sisters Challenge Blog #68: Punches and or dies

Here are the copics I used:



















Have a lovely day and I do hope you have a chance to play along with us at Tiddly Inks this week!  

Arabella Chickie 



16 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Morning Arabella!!
omg!! I love this card!! the hearts are so beautiful and your image looks a treat!!:)
huge hugs Lou xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great use of textures and colours in the card.

Thanks for joining in with the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Joey said...

Arabella this is gorgeous, I love the scene behind her! fab card hun. Joey x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

LOL - now that was the most perfect sentiment for this challenge!

Love the layered DP hearts and this fab tree. Wonderful idea using the purse charm. I love this layout, it tells a story almost. Fab job!

DonnaMundinger said...

What an adorable little scene. Love the colors and fab details. xxD

pinky said...

Cute image and beautifully coloured. Makes a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Totally STUNNING Arabella!! Love all of the gorgeous colors!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Anita said...

Beautiful card Arabella. Love that image and of course your coloring is always gorgeous. I really like the little scene you've created behind her too.

Amanda R said...

Wow! I love all the dimension you were able to get on this card! Between the charm and the tree and the flower, amazing!

brenda said...

A very pretty creation Arabella.

Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and have a lovely Chrismtas.

B x

Faye said...

Oh my! Your colouring is A.Mazing. Gorgeous card. xxx

Alice said...

gorgeous coloring and i love the scene you created. beautiful card, Arabella!

Unknown said...

What an oh so wonderful card! love your coloring and your background paper! She looks just great!:)

ccroll said...

Simply gorgeous, Arabella!!! Love the colors and how you changed the purse. :)

RiNNE said...

Love the crochet flower! Adorable and sassy card!

Ruth said...

Great colourful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)