Labels

13 December 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Good morning!  I am scheduling this post, so hopefully it works okay... as if flights work out, I should be sight seeing in Budapest right now.  

I would so love to have a white Christmas, but sadly since the weather here has been so warm lately I really don't think it's going to happen this year.   So, can you guess what the challenge theme this week at Tiddly Inks is?  Yep... it's White Christmas.

Head over to the Tiddly Inks blog and check out the amazing creations from my teamies!

For my card, I used Lilli Claire Warm Wishes.  I have been itching to colour her in for ages now!











































































I have coloured Lilli Claire with copics (see details below) and added Stardust Stickles to her muff, ear muffs and the fur on her coat and Silver Stickles to her snowflake earrings.  I have added Icicle Stickles to the ground for snow.  The papers are from Crate Paper and October Afternoon and the doily is from the supermarket.  The buttons are from Doodlebug Designs and the chipboard snowflakes are from Make it Crafty.

The sketch I have used is from I{heart}2stamp.




















I would like to enter this card into:
2 Sisters Challenge #69: Christmas
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Cold and Frosty
My Sheri Crafts #75: Let it Snow

Here are the copics I used:


























I have entered all 12 of the I{heart}2stamp monthly challenges this year and here are my posts:
May 
December - this one.

Have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Budapest, Hungary

14 comments:

Loopylou. said...

morning arabella!
wow I love your card! its just so yummy! I love it all!!
I want a white christmas too but the weather here is pants :( hugh winds and rain, yuck!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Joey said...

Arabella this is stunning hun, your colouring is gorgeous specially her hair I love that, Have a nice time in Budapest. Joey xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuve your hair coloring!!

Amanda R said...

Love this card Arabella! Her hair is spectacular. Hope you have a great time on vacation!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh have such a wonderful time in Budapest. Lucky you, hope you are all safe, happy and healthy.

Gorgeous card hun. Your colouring of course is inspiring and I love your take on the i{heart}2 sketch. Way to get them all for the year, I only managed 3 or 4 ;D

Unknown said...

This card is so adorable! How cute are those snowflakes on your buttons!? :)

Anita said...

Arabella, this is sooo pretty. Love that image and your coloring is amazing. I need hair-coloring lessons from you :)

Marge said...

This is just ADORABLE!!! Love her sparkly fur, muff, ear muffs and that crunchy snow she's standing in1 Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

ccroll said...

Wow Arabella! This is simply amazing. Her hair is unbelievable!

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful! As always, your coloring is amazing. I love the way you added the sentiment.

Charlotte said...

This is just soooo cute. What fabulous coloring and a fantastic image. I love the design of your card. Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
Charlotte

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Arabella! I love your colouring so much. Look at that hair. it is really amazing.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, another just perfect card. Your colouring is perfect, your eye for detail and colour choice amazing!

Hope you are having a wonderful time sightseeing and can I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas (bit early I know, but then I am organised this year!!!) ;-)

Sarah

vickisunshine said...

A lovely cheerful card. Great colouring.
Hugs
Vicki x