Labels

08 December 2011

Buttons and Ribbons at Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  We know you are all super busy at the moment since it's only 17 more sleep until Christmas, so we have an easy one for you this round...

Buttons and Ribbons

Super easy right? Head over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenges and Releases blog to check out my teamies fab creations.

I decided to make a bookmark for this one...


















































I was totally inspired by one of Leah Ann's cards and I had to hunt up the poem she used...  It is by Jenny Joseph... you can read it here.  It reminds me a lot of my Granny... she loved purple!

I have put the first verse of the poem on the back and the last verse on the front of the bookmark.

I will be back to enter this bookmark into challenges.., got to run right now.  Okay, I'm back!

The paper I used for this bookmark is from Crate Paper, the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl, the button is from Blooming Felt and I have coloured the hat with copics (see details below).

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenges: Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge #96: Anything Goes
Victorine Originals Challenge #22: Use Ribbon

Here are my copics:


























Ciao!

Arabella Chickie

13 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful bookmark!!

Anonymous said...

That is simply beautiful! The bookmark, the poem and the fact that it reminds you of your granny.

Love you!

AB

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Ooooo, this is such a fun bookmark.

The poem is so cute. Is that where the Red Hat Society got their name from?

Céline said...

Hi Arabella,
so gorgeous bookmark, love how you coloured the hat!
hugs
céline

Anita said...

Lovely bookmark and beautiful coloring of course.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great bookmark. Thanks for joining in with all the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Unknown said...

Super cute bookmark! I love it :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

Angie said...

Fab bookmark love the colours and the image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Cleota said...

Fantastic coloring as always! Love the bookmark - always wanted to make one, but I always forget.

Cheryl said...

Oh my - your book mark is adorable!

RiNNE said...

Wow, your coloring is just terrific!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Such a fun bookmark and I love the way you've colored the green feathers with all the details - brilliant! Great poem too and such a fun way to remember you Grandma. ;D *Hugs

Basslady said...

i love your gorgeous colouring!

thanx a lot for this inspiration!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo