Labels

15 February 2011

Happy Robot

I love this little robot from Tiddly Inks... he's just so sweet.  I especially love his square balloons!  I think he would be good for a boy (big or little) birthday card ...


























I followed the sketch below from Friday Sketchers Challenge 141, and I really enjoyed the sketch... I was a little bit apprehensive about the circles, but my lovely husband offered to cut them out for me by hand, and he did a much better job of them than I do!  I wish I had my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders here, but sadly at some point we will have to get all our accumulated 'stuff' home to NZ from Greece, so it's just not worth it.







































































The papers are from Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket and maybe My Mind's Eye...  I blanket stitched around the circle by hand and added Glossy Accents to the balloons.  The lettering is rub ons by Doodlebug Designs.

These are the copics I used:















Happy Tuesday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

3 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

You are a card-making machine.

BB

Anonymous said...

Addictive what?

Love this card, Arabella!!! Love the square balloons :) - would make wonderful nursery fabric... perhaps you should get my man to build you a silk screen machine when you go back to NZ permanently.

Take it to the next level :)

AB

ChickieChirps said...

He's a lovely robot indeed. I love the effect of the glossy accents. Thanks for teaching me that tip!
BB