Labels

13 February 2011

Girlie birthday card

Our return trip from Turkey today was boring and uneventful albeit a little bit rougher than it was on the way there, but boring and uneventful is a good thing on a boat.



















I was not able to make any cards while we were away, but... (insert cheesy grin) Here's one I prepared earlier... (I love saying that).



















I have had this image coloured up for a while, but I didn't write down the colours I used.  I found it surprisingly difficult to match papers with it for some reason.  I believe I purchased the stamp from Funky Kits.  The papers are from Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.




















And here are a couple more pictures from Kusadasi...

















































Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this card is gorgeous! I love those images and I love the papers you chose to go with it. So bright and colourful.
Alicia xx

Anonymous said...

Boring is good! Might be time to post another youtube link to the boat so the new followers can see just how amazing this boat you work on is.

It's fast! Seriously fast.

Looking forward to hearing about what you bought in Turkey... some very interesting things hanging up in the last picture.

Love your card. Great job of mixing the paper and picture. Looks bright and fresh.

AB