Labels

22 November 2010

Ribbons, lovely ribbons!

Look what just arrived in the post for me...















Yes, I have been busy ordering online again.  But how could I resist these gorgeous ribbons from The Ribbon Girl?!  I have decided that even though I don't have three quarters of my crafting gear here in Greece with me, there is no reason why I can't make some simple cards.  

See that package of green, pink and yellow ribbons on the right?  Those were a gift to me from the girls at The Ribbon Girl.  Isn't that lovely?

I was so excited to see that they had Baker's twine (in the little packages centre left) available in short lengths.  I have been dying to get some for ages, but really couldn't justify getting a whole reel of each colour.  

I am looking forward to having a play this week.  BB and I are going to get together and do some crafting... Yay!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece  

No comments: