Labels

28 November 2010

Another card challenge entry

I had such a fun afternoon making cards with BB the other day!  It was great to spread our stuff out and have a good play. Of course we discovered that there was more stuff that we absolutely need (brads, bling, Glossy accents etc...), so we will just have to order it online.

This is my favourite card from our session....  I seem to have an obsession with blue/green and orange lately.

This cute little Send Me a Sign Bugg is a digi stamp from Tiddly Inks.  I fell in love with these Buggs as soon as I saw them!  I added polka dots to her dress with my copic multiliner.  The snowflakes are made with a white Hybrid Gel grip pen from Pentel and the colouring of course is done with my Copics.  The crochet flower is one I made to go with this card.


























I am going to enter this card into two challenges... Christmas with a Twist (Challenge 5) at Copic Oz, and Non-Traditional Christmas colours at Mad for Markers challenge blog.


























Supplies
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00 and R00
Dress and hat: BG0000, BG10, BG45, BG49, YR000, YR04, and YR07
Wings: B0000


Stamp:
Send Me a Sign Bugg from Tiddly Inks (digital stamp)






Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your bug! It's just sooo cute.

April Blackbird

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Love your choice of non-traditional Christmas colours. Thanks for sharing your talent at Mad for Markers.
Alicia xx

Annette Bowes said...

Cute card! Love your crochet flower!
Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring non traditional Christmas Creation Challenge over at Mad for Markers, have a Merry Christmas, take careX

Sheila, The Dreamer said...

Oh so cute! And your flower is perfect! I hope you won!!! You know I'd vote for you! :)

Sammi said...

This is just adorable!! gorgeous colours!
Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers :D
Sammi
xxx