Labels

06 January 2010

Tuesday Travels

Today since I am feeling a little bit wordless, I thought I would share a few photos from our travels in the Galapagos Islands.  It is such an amazing place... I definitely want to go back some time and I would highly recommend the islands for a holiday destination!


Red footed Booby on the island of Genovesa.



And here is one of his relatives.



Sally Light Foot crabs on the island of Santiago



Some cuddly sealions on Genovesa



A little bird on the island Santiago



A Frigate bird on Genovesa



A pair of Masked Boobies on Daphne Major

I have so many more photos from Galapagos.  The islands were a photographers dream!  If only I had taken some photography classes or something before I went...  Nevermind... so many pictures were taken that you couldn't help but get some good ones.

Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca

No comments: