Labels

31 January 2010

Sunday Stash #14

It's Sunday Stash day again!  I love looking through photos of my stash (in lieu of the real thing) to share with you.

Today's fabrics are from the Dolce collection by Tanya Whelan.  I am a big fan of her fabric designs as they have a dreamy old time quality without looking too old fashioned.  I also really like the promo pictures she had on her website before the fabric was released and I knew I had to buy some when I saw them.

Here are some of the photos of the samples she made up (photos from Grand Revival Designs):


Aren't they beautiful?  Don't they make you WANT that fabric?

Here is what I bought, mostly from Above All Fabric...



(oops... a little bit of Amy Butler snuck into that last photo... spot the odd one out)

So, you know what? I have just discovered through doing this post that I have not purchased one of the Dolce fabrics that I really liked in the promo shots... see that pink on on the pillow with the bamboo leaves? I'm off to hunt it down and then to convince my husband that I really do need it (he just recently discovered my credit card bill with page after page of fabric purchases and decided I am out of control... which in all fairness I think I am... but I NEED it).

Anyway, happy Sunday!

Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca

2 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

Lovely, bright and cheerful fabrics! I'm sure your husband will be happy when he sees the fabulous products you're going to be creating...

No pressure! :)

April Blackbird

ChickieChirps said...

I hope so! I have all these ideas, and only my crochet stuff to make things with. At the moment I am crocheting him some slippers, so hopefully they will keep his wrath appeased for a little while.

Looking forward to seeing some photos of the baby stuff you have been making!

Arabella