Labels

31 October 2009

Julie & Julia - fabulous movie!

Just got back from watching this movie at Hoyts, Warringah Mall.

What a fabulous afternoon we had. I laughed and laughed and laughed and when the movie was finished I could so easily have sat through it again.

Meryl Streep and Amy Adams were simply amazing - check out the Facebook page to watch some great cooking 'featurette' videos. 

Huh! Now I simply must learn how to debone a duck.  Oh, and I learnt something (well, lots of things actually)... I now know why my beef doesn't brown properly... I don't dry it lovingly, piece by piece before I brown it.  And my mushrooms don't brown because I crowd them into a pan instead of giving them lots of space. 

I loved this movie.  Go and see it with a good friend.

1 comment:

ChickieChirps said...

I'm so jealous! I really want to see that movie, but can't get my dear husband to go with me!!!

Arabella